1. Henry Hinshaw (?-<1900) m Fanny Catherine Webb (1863-1928)
2.. Andrew Carol Henshaw (1888-1956) m Lelia Lawler (1893-1978)
3... John Henry Henshaw (1909-1996)
+Rachel Alice Smith (1908-1965)
4.... Mary Frances Henshaw (1927-) 1,2
4.... Marvin Henshaw (c1929-) 1
4.... Richard Lynn Henshaw (1946-) 2
John Henry Henshaw [ID 14484]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
John Henry Henshaw2,3,4,5 [Henry Henshaw6].
Born Apr 2 1909, Texas.4,5 (c1906).6 (c1911).3
He married Rachel Alice Smith.1,2,7 Rachel was born Aug 12 1908, Childress County, Texas.8
John and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 1930), Bowie County, Texas:1
Henshaw, John, head-of-household, age 21, born in Texas; parents born in Tennessee; first married at age 17; rented home; occupation: farmer, general farm.
Henshaw, Rachel, wife, age 21, born in Texas; parents born in Texas; first married at age 18; occupation: house wife, own farm.
Next door in 1930 was the household of Lester & Charles Smith,9 possibly Rachel's brothers.10 Also living nearby in 1920 were John's parents and siblings.11
Rachel died Dec 31 1965, Wadley Hospital, Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas; age 57y 4m 15d.8,12
John Henry Henshaw died May 20 1996, buried Chapelwood Memorial Gardens, Wake Village, Bowie County, Texas.4,5
Photo: Rachel Alice Smith death certificate Bowie County, Texas
Social Security information for John Henry Henshaw: 429-56-6352
- 1930 census, Justice Precinct 1, Bowie County, Texas; roll T626-2300, ED 9, page 7A, line #30, dwelling #152, family #155.
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Bowie County, Texas; roll T625-1775, ED 8, page 13A, line #26, family #291.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Precinct 1, Red River County, Texas; roll T624-1585, ED 116, page 29A, line #22, family #245.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Janet K Taylor-Carusi ().
- Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Justice Precinct 1, Bowie County, Texas; roll T626-2300, ED 9, page 7A, line #27, dwelling #151, family #154.
- 1930 census, Justice Precinct 1, Bowie County, Texas; roll T626-2300, ED 9, page 7A, line #18, dwelling #149, family #152.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2021, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]