1. Henry Hinshaw (?-<1900) m Fanny Catherine Webb (1863-1928)
2.. Andrew Carol Henshaw (1888-1956) m Lelia Lawler (1893-1978)
3... Margaret Latrell Henshaw (1916-1997)
+J. D. Bonner (1914-1997)
Margaret Latrell Henshaw [ID 14485]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 5 1916, Texas.1,2 (Jan 5 1917).3,4,5 (Arkansas).6
She married J. D. Bonner1,7 [Jay D. Bonner2], Mar 18 19331,7, Miller County, Arkansas1,7. J., son of Jasper Rose Bonner & Callie Adaline White, was born May 1 1914, Bowie County, Texas.1,2,3,4
In 1997 Margaret and J.D. were living in/near Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas.3
Margaret Latrell Henshaw died Feb 17 1997, Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas; buried Red Lick Cemetery, Red Lick, Bowie County, Texas.1,3,4
J. died Feb 21 1997, Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas; buried Red Lick Cemetery, Red Lick, Bowie County, Texas.1,3,4
Social Security information for Margaret Latrell Henshaw: 464-50-8010
Social Security information for J. D. Bonner: 454-28-4144
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Janet K Taylor-Carusi ().
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Robert Lee Lawler of Broken Bow Oklahoma" posted by "RobbieCaplinger14".
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Bowie County, Texas; roll T625-1775, ED 8, page 13A, line #26, family #291.
- 1930 census, Justice Precinct 1, Bowie County, Texas; roll T626-2300, ED 9, page 7A, line #18, dwelling #149, family #152.
- Arkansas Marriage Index, 1933-1939; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]