1. William Henshaw (c1817-<1900) m Rosette - (c1817-?)
2.. Judson William Henshaw (1839-1926) m Lucy A. Dawley (1843-1916)
3... Emma Henshaw (1867-1928)
+David Bruce Davenport (1858-?)
Emma Henshaw [ID 14621]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep 23 1867, Geneseo, Henry County, Illinois.1 (Sep - 1866).2 (c1868).3,4,5
She married David Bruce Davenport, Jun 10 1909, Carlisle, Warren County, Iowa.1 David, son of William Campbell Davenport & Elizabeth Ann White, was born Aug 15 1858, Lindon, Indiana.1
David had been twice previously married.1
Mary Virginia Davenport, born Mar 26 1911, Carlisle, Iowa; died Jul 25 1981, Tucson, Arizona; married 1) John Charles Grant, Jul 4 1931; 2) Willard Renwick Seymour, Oct 4 1948; 3) LeRoy Marriott, May 5 1970.
Emma Henshaw died Mar 24 1928, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa; buried Carlisle, Warrent County, Iowa.1
- RootsWeb WorldConnect (aka Ancestry "World Tree") data by "unknown".
- 1900 census, Des Moines, Lee Township, Polk County, Iowa; roll T623-454, ED 95, page 7A, line #17, dwelling #111, family #134.
- 1870 census, Altoona P.O., Beaver Township, Polk County, Iowa; roll M593-415, page 88, line #32, dwelling #185, family #174.
- 1880 census, Altoona Township, Polk County, Iowa; roll T9-0360, ED 249, page 656C, line #15, dwelling #59, family #62.
- 1895 Iowa State Census, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]