1. Henry Gilbert Hanshaw (1867-1902) m Mary Elizabeth Myers (1869-1955)
2.. Charles Wesley Hanshaw (1887-1965) m Stella Alice Carte (1892-1980)
3... Kenneth F. Hanshaw (1912-1993)
+Alethia - (c1913-)
4.... Kenneth Paul Hanshaw (1936-1998) 1
Kenneth F. Hanshaw [ID 14626]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Kenneth F. Hanshaw2 [Kenneth L. Hanshaw3].
Born Apr 29 1912, West Virginia.2,3,4
He married Alethia -.1 Alethia was born about 1913, West Virginia.1
Kenneth and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 24 1940), Belle Fork, Elk District, Kanawha County, West Virginia:1
Hanshaw, Kenneth, head-of-household, age 28, born in West Virginia; married; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in the same city/town; completed 7th grade; owned home ($900 value); occupation: operator, chemical plt.
Hanshaw, Alethia, wife, age 27, born in West Virginia; married; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in the same city/town; completed 8th grade.
, son, age 4, born in West Virginia; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in the same city/town.
Kenneth F. Hanshaw died Jun 22 1993.3
Social Security information for Kenneth F. Hanshaw: 234-01-4812
- 1940 census, Belle Fork, Elk District, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T627-4415, ED 20-86, page 30A, line #9, household #535.
- 1920 census, Elk Township, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T625-1957, ED 116, page 11A, line #45, dwelling #105, family #105.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Elk Township, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T626-2538, ED 60, page 18A, line #13, dwelling #349, family #353.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]