1. Henry Gilbert Hanshaw (1867-1902) m Mary Elizabeth Myers (1869-1955)
2.. Charles Wesley Hanshaw (1887-1965) m Stella Alice Carte (1892-1980)
3... Freda Hanshaw (1925-)
+James A. Morton (1923-1991)
Freda Hanshaw [ID 14631]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 31 1925, West Virginia.1,2
She married James A. Morton.2,3,4,5 James was born Jan 14 1923.2,6
Freda and James were shown in the 1944 city directory of Charleston, West Virginia:7
Morton Freda clk Superior Lndry Co r401 Swinburn (WC)
Morton Jas A (Freda) lab r401 Swinburn (WC)
Freda was shown in the 1949 city directory of Charleston, West Virginia:7
Morton Freda waitress r305 Clendennin
James died Feb 3 1991.6
Social Security information for James A. Morton: 236-24-8261
- 1930 census, Elk Township, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T626-2538, ED 60, page 18A, line #13, dwelling #349, family #353.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Homer Clinton Hanshaw.
- Obituary of Delsie Mae Hanshaw.
- Kenneth Paul Hanshaw obituary.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]