1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Jacob Hanshew (c1795-c1833) m Mary "Mina" Cameron (1797-1873)
4.... Adam J. Hanshew (c1826-1883) m Martha E. Simms (c1826-1866)
5..... Joseph Marion Hanshew (1850-?) m Elisabeth J. Osburn (1863-?)
6...... Wade Mexico Hanshew (1887-1923)
+Lona E. - (c1888-?)
7....... Gracie Hanshew (c1914-) 1
Wade Mexico Hanshew [ID 14684]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 3 1887, Maywood, Fayette County, West Virginia.1,2,3,4 (Oct 2 1887).5,6
He married Lona E. -.1,6 Lona was born about 1888, West Virginia.1
On Jun 27  Wade Mexico Hanshew, age 29, registered for the World War I draft in Fayette County, West Virginia. He declared he was born Oct 2 1887 in Maywood, West Virginia, and he was then living in Danese, West Virginia, where he was a self-employed farmer with a wife and one child. He was recorded as tall, stout, brown eyes, light brown hair.5
Wade and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 1920), Sewell Mountain, Fayette County, West Virginia:1
Hanshew, Wade M., head-of-household, age 32, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; owned home; occupation: farmer, general farm.
Hanshew, Lona E, wife, age 32, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia.
Hanshew, GracieLiving next door in 1920 were Wade's parents and family.7
, daughter, age 6, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia.
Wade Mexico Hanshew died Nov 14 1923, Danese, Sewell Mountain, Fayette County, West Virginia; age 36y 1m 12d.6
Photo: Wade Mexico Hanshew birth record Fayette County, West Virginia
Photo: Wade M. Hanshew death certificate
- 1920 census, Fayette County, West Virginia; roll T625-1948, ED 42, page 11B, line #73, dwelling #44, family #44.
- Wade Mexico Hanshew birth record; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- Fayette County, West Virginia Births, 1881-87; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Fayette County, West Virginia; ED 22, page 298A (Sheet 1A), line #16, dwelling #4, family #4.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Wade M. Hanshew death certificate; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- 1920 census, Fayette County, West Virginia; roll T625-1948, ED 42, page 11B, line #69, dwelling #43, family #43.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]