1. Samuel Hanshaw (1786-<1847) m Eve - (c1786-?)
2.. (unknown) Hanshew m Jemima - (c1814-?)
3... Richard M. Handshaw (1840-1903) m Margaret Caroline Moore (1843-?)
4.... George W. Hanshaw (1865-1926) m Mary Allen (c1866-?)
5..... Elmer J. Hanshaw (1905-1981)
Elmer J. Hanshaw [ID 14766]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 19 1905, Ohio.1,2,3,4
On May 29 1927 Elmer was arrested in Columbus, Ohio and charged with abandoning his legitimate children. He pleaded not guilty on Jun 17 1927, but was sentenced to the Ohio Penitentiary on Jul 6 1927.5
In 1981 Elmer was living in Columbus, Ohio.1,4
Elmer J. Hanshaw died Feb 26 1981, Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio; age 75.1,4
Social Security information for Elmer J. Hanshaw: 275-16-6593
- Ohio Deaths, 1958-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Perry Township, Lawrence County, Ohio; ED 88, page 280B, line #83, dwelling #206, family #209.
- 1920 census, South Point, Fayette Township, Lawrence County, Ohio; roll T625-1400, ED 104, page 14A, line #28, dwelling #82, family #82.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Lawrence County Crimes in the Ironton Evening Tribune, Apr 9-Jul 12 1927:
"The Lawrence Register": http://lawrencecountyohio.com/court/newspaper/crimesApr_Jul1927.html.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]