1. Thomas Henshaw m Ellen Quigley
2.. Mary Henshaw (1810-?)
+John Hall (c1809-1849)
Mary Henshaw [ID 14903]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 4 1810.1 Baptized May 4 1810, Neston, Cheshire.2
A Mary Henshaw of Neston, Cheshire (probably this Mary) bore an illegitimate son, William Henshaw, who was baptized Aug 17 1828, Neston, Cheshire.2
She married John Hall, Oct 23 1835, St. Peter's Church, Liverpool, Lancashire.3,4 Their marriage certificate was witnessed & signed by Ann Henshaw.1 The entry in the St. Peter's parish register states:5
Both Mary Henshaw and John Hall signed the register, and witnesses were Charles Haffoon and Ann Henshaw.5
23 October 1835.
John Hall of this parish, steward of the Mona, and Mary Henshaw of Neston in the county of Chester, spinster, were married by Licence
John was born about 1809, Ireland.6,7 John was a sailor/mariner on the ship Mona L.6
Lucy Hall, born Apr 9 1839, Burlington Street, Liverpool, Lancashire; married Luke Cranney, Oct 22 1868, Birkenhead, Cheshire; emmigrated to America in 1870; child: Mary Cranney.
John died 1849, Birkenhead, Cheshire; age 40.6,7,11
Photo: Mary Henshaw / John Hall marriage certificate
- Contribution from Regina Atchinson ().
- Cheshire Parish Register Project: http://www.cheshireparish.man.ac.uk.
- Contribution from Regina Atchinson () citing: marriage certificate.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Lancashire, England.
- Posting Jul 15 2003 by Gordon Evans () to LANCSGEN-L.
- Posting Jun 23 2003 by Regina Atchinson () to LANCSGEN-L.
- Cheshire BMD Project: http://cheshirebmd.org.uk/cgi/deathind.cgi?county=cheshire.
- Posting Jun 20 2003 by Regina Atchinson () to LANCSGEN-L.
- Posting Jun 21 2003 by Regina Atchinson () to ENG-MERSEYSIDE-L.
- Posting Jun 21 2003 by Regina Atchinson () to ENG-LIVERPOOL-L.
- Posting Jul 7 2003 by Regina Atchinson () to LANCSGEN-L.
- Photo courtesy of Regina Atchinson ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]