1. William Henshaw (1818-1872) m Marilla Sweet (1828-1899)
2.. Phillip M. Hanshaw (1842-1920) m Amanda Lynn (1844-1937)
3... Charles Mathias Hanshaw (1867-1943) m Hattie E. Wilkinson (1868-1946)
4.... Glen Alva Hanshaw (1897-1985)
+Helen Marie Ebeling (1905-1993)
5..... Ruth Hanshaw (1927-) 1,2,3
5..... Dorothy Hanshaw 1,3
5..... Betty Hanshaw 1,3
5..... Carl Hanshaw 1,3
5..... Edith Hanshaw (1929-1929) 3
5..... James Arlo Hanshaw (1932-1987) 1,3
Glen Alva Hanshaw [ID 14985]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Glen Alva Hanshaw1,3,4 [Glenn A. Hanshaw5,6,7].
Born Mar 10 1897, Morrowville, Washington County, Kansas.2,3,4,5,6,7
During World War I Glen served in the U.S. Navy.8
He married Helen Marie Ebeling, Sep 25 1924, Hanover, Washington County, Kansas.1,3 Helen, daughter of Hennrich Gerhard Ebeling & Bertha Marie Molt, was born Jun 12 1905, near Hanover, Washington County, Kansas.2,3,4 Note that Glen's brother Frank married Helen's sister Matilda Ebelin.3
Glen and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), Farmington Township, Washington County, Kansas:2
Hanshaw, Glen, head-of-household, age 33, born in Kansas; father born in Kansas; mother born in Missouri; first married at age 27; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general; World War I veteran.
Hanshaw, Helen, wife, age 24, born in Kansas; parents born in Germany; first married at age 19.
, daughter, age 2 years 11 months, born in Kansas; parents born in Kansas.
In 1985 Glen was living in/near Morrowville, Washington County, Kansas.4
Glen Alva Hanshaw died Apr 6 1985, Morrowville, Washington County, Kansas.3,4
In 1993 Helen was still living in/near Morrowville, Washington County, Kansas.4
Helen died Jan 7 1993, Morrowville, Washington County, Kansas.3,4
Social Security information for Glen Alva Hanshaw: 512-36-7953
Social Security information for Helen Marie Ebeling: 512-40-3079
- "100 Year History of Morrowville, Kansas", compiled for Centennial Celebration, Jun 8-10 1984, Part 2:
- 1930 census, Farmington Township, Washington County, Kansas; roll T626-725, ED 9, page 4B, line #1, dwelling #99, family #99.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by William Knox ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Farmington Township, Washington County, Kansas; roll T623-503, ED 132, page 5A, line #40, dwelling #91, family #95.
- 1910 census, Farmington Township, Washington County, Kansas; roll T624-459, ED 148, page 63B, line #69, dwelling #119, family #119.
- 1920 census, Farmington Township, Washington County, Kansas; roll T625-554, ED 159, page 6A, line #44, family #42.
- Contribution from Doug Hanshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]