1. William Henshaw (1818-1872) m Marilla Sweet (1828-1899)
2.. Phillip M. Hanshaw (1842-1920) m Amanda Lynn (1844-1937)
3... Charles Mathias Hanshaw (1867-1943) m Hattie E. Wilkinson (1868-1946)
4.... Mamie E. Hanshaw (1888-1970)
+Charles Lee "Charlie" Bennett (1879-1957)
Mamie E. Hanshaw [ID 15019]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 25 1888, near Washington, Kansas.1,2,3
She married Charles Lee "Charlie" Bennett, Apr 15 1913, Morrowville, Washington County, Kansas.1,4 Charles was born 1879.1
Olin R. Bennett; married Irene Gassert.
Edna M. Bennett; married Fred Perkins.
Fern L. Bennett; married Harold Hagans.
Charles died Sep - 1957, buried Washington, Kansas.1
Mamie E. Hanshaw died Mar 21 1970, Washington, Kansas.1
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by William Knox ().
- 1900 census, Farmington Township, Washington County, Kansas; roll T623-503, ED 132, page 5A, line #40, dwelling #91, family #95.
- 1910 census, Farmington Township, Washington County, Kansas; roll T624-459, ED 148, page 63B, line #69, dwelling #119, family #119.
- "100 Year History of Morrowville, Kansas", compiled for Centennial Celebration, Jun 8-10 1984, Part 2:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]