1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?) 6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796) 7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823) 8........ William Hinshaw (1789-1854) m Ruth Hinshaw (1791-1836) 9......... Delphina Hinshaw (1828-?) +William Allen (1827-1907)
|Delphina Hinshaw     [ID 00151]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
(Delphina Hinshaw)a    (Delphinah Hinshaw)1    (Delphine Hinshaw)2
Born 12-18-1828, Chatham County, North Carolina.1,2,43,217
She married William Allen.43    William, son of John Dixon Allen & Letitia Fogleman, was born Apr 17 1827.b
William's great aunt, Phebe Allen,b married Delphina's uncle Jacob Hinshaw.
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
2. "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy", by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
43. A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
217. Society of Friends, Cane Creek MM Records; LDS FHL microfilm #0371251
(a) 1850 census, Upper Regiment, Chatham County, North Carolina; roll M432-624, page 410B, line #12, dwelling #886, dwelling #887.
(b) Contribution from Jim Hawkins ().
(c) LDS 1880 census index, Madison County, Alabama; roll T9-0021, page 87A.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]