1. Lewis M. Henshaw (c1811-?) m Belinda - (c1805-?)
2.. Reuben Henshaw (c1835-?)
Reuben Henshaw [ID 15134]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1835, New York.1,2
On Jul 15 1878 Reuben Henshaw acquired 160 acres of land in Lyon County, Minnesota.3
Reuben was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 5-7 1880), living alone in Fairview, Lyon County, Minnesota:2
Henshaw, Ruben, age 45, born in New York; parents born in New York; single; farmer.
Reuben was noted on page 863 of the 1882 "History of Minnesota Valley".4
- 1850 census, Wheatland Township, Kenosha County, Wisconsin; page 327B, line #5, dwelling #173, family #175.
- 1880 census, Town of Fairview, Lyon County, Minnesota; roll T9-0625, ED 143, page 443C, line #15, dwelling #35, family #35.
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management - Land Patent database: http://www.glorecords.blm.gov.
- "Minnesota County History Name Index", citing: History of Minnesota Valley, 1882. Neill, Rev. Edward R. Minneapolis: North Star, 1882:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]