1. William Henshaw m Anna Johnston
2.. William Henshaw (c1833-1898) m Sarah M. Mills (1837-?)
3... Samuel Heathwood Henshaw (1863-1934) m Bertha Winifred Caldwell (1874-1963)
4.... Harold G. Henshaw (1892-)
+Gladys H. Adlington (c1894-)
5..... Ralph A. Henshaw (1912-1992) 1,2,3
5..... Norman E. Henshaw (1913-2003) 1,2,3
5..... June Henshaw (1921-2010) 2,3
Harold G. Henshaw [ID 15248]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep - 1892, Massachusetts.4,5 (c1894).1
He married Gladys H. Adlington.1,3 Gladys was born about 1894, Massachusetts.1
Harold and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 13-14 1920), 18 Leonard Street, North Attleborough, Bristol County, Massachusetts:1
Henshaw, Harold G., head-of-household, age 26, born in Massachusetts; father born in Massachusetts; mother born in U.S.; rented home; occupation: polisher, silver shop.
Henshaw, Gladys H., wife, age 26, born in Massachusetts; parents born in Massachusetts.
Henshaw, Ralph A.
, son, age 7, born in Massachusetts; parents born in Massachusetts; attended school.
Henshaw, Norman E.
, son, age 6, born in Massachusetts; parents born in Massachusetts; attended school.
- 1920 census, North Attleborough, Bristol County, Massachusetts; roll T625-684, ED 166, page 11A, line #1, dwelling #205, family #271.
- Obituary of Norman E. Henshaw.
- Obituary of June Henshaw.
- 1900 census, North Attleborough, Bristol County, Massachusetts; roll T623-638, ED 208, page 19B, line #77, dwelling #397, family #457.
- 1910 census, North Attleborough, Bristol County, Massachusetts; roll T624-575, ED 218, page 95B, line #80, dwelling #139, family #156.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]