1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. John Hancher (1734-1793) m Sarah Caudy (1739-1807)
3... William Hancher m Ann Dunn (c1756-?)
4.... Smith Hancher (c1798-1865) m Mary Steward (?-1842)
5..... Smith M. Hanshaw (1833-1914) m Mary Ellen Creighton (1835-1886)
6...... Thomas C. Hanshaw (1867-1933) m Della E. Dotson (1870-1933)
7....... Glen Hanshaw (1897-)
Glen Hanshaw [ID 15386]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Glen Hanshaw1,2 [Glenn D. Hanshaw3,4,5].
Born Jan - 18974,5 [Mar 10 18991,3], Iowa4,5.
- 1920 census, Village Township, Van Buren County, Iowa; roll T625-516, ED 121, page 2A, line #42, dwelling #36, family #37.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Jackie L. Wolfe.
- 1900 census, Salt Creek Township, Davis County, Iowa; roll T623-427, ED 11, page 9A, line #42, dwelling #175, family #175.
- 1910 census, Salt Creek Township, Davis County, Iowa; roll T624-399, ED 12, page 111A, line #42, dwelling #194, family #196.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:59 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]