1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... Thomas J. Hinshaw (1822-1896) m Sarah Mills (1826-1904)
10.......... Nathan Mills Hinshaw (1857-1917) m Rachel Viola Hewitt (1859-1903)
11........... Bertha N. Hinshaw (1879-?)
Bertha N. Hinshaw [ID 15410]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Bertha N. Hinshaw1,2 [Bertha W. Hinshaw3].
Born Sep - 1879, Kansas.1,2,3,4,5 (probably on or about Sep 29 1879, probably in or near Plymouth, Kansas).6
Bertha and sister Theressa were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 5-6 1920), 2118 E. 38th Street, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri:5
Hinshaw, Bertha, head-of-household, age 40, born in Kansas; father born in Indiana; mother born in Iowa; single; rented home; occupation: stenographer, cement co.
, sister, age 27, born in Kansas; father born in Indiana; mother born in Iowa; single; occupation: teacher, school.
Bertha and sister Theressa were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 17 1930), 3915 The Paseo, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri:2
Hinshaw, Bertha N., head-of-household, age 50, born in Kansas; father born in Indiana; mother born in Iowa; single; rented home ($50 rent); radio in home; occupation: owner, cafeteria.
Hinshaw, Theressa N.Photo: Bertha N. Hinshaw birth announcement "The Emporia News" (Emporia, Kansas), Friday, Oct 3 1879
, sister, age 38, born in Kansas; father born in Indiana; mother born in Iowa; single; occupation: teacher, public school.
- 1900 census, Sedalia, Sedalia Township, Pettis County, Missouri; roll T623-881, ED 111, page 11A, line #20, dwelling #238, family #254.
- 1930 census, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri; roll T626-1201, ED 208, page 21B, line #63, dwelling #354, family #412.
- 1880 census, Township 13, Trego County, Kansas; roll T9-0398, ED 316, page 327B, line #41, dwelling #78, family #78.
- 1910 census, Sedalia, Sedalia Township, Pettis County, Missouri; roll T624-801, ED 132, page 191A, line #12, dwelling #28, family #29.
- 1920 census, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri; roll T625-929, ED 200, page 4A, line #21, dwelling #85, family #89.
- "The Emporia News" (Emporia, Kansas), Oct 3 1879; Library of Congress, "Chronicling America" collection:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]