1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ John Hinshaw (1777-1836) m Lydia Macy (1776-1858)
9......... Trustrem Hinshaw (1801-1869) m Martha Hinshaw (1799-1870)
10.......... Isaac Newton Hinshaw (1829-1879) m Fruzena Cox (1831-?)
11........... John H. Hinshaw (1861-1937) m Augie R. - (1861-?)
12............ Allie Steed Hinshaw (1898-1987)
Allie Steed Hinshaw [ID 15489]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 11 1898, North Carolina.1,2,3,4
She married James Ledbetter.4,5
James Paul Ledbetter, born 1921, Randolph County, North Carolina.
Allie Steed Hinshaw died Dec 6 1987.4
Social Security information for Allie Steed Hinshaw: 237-22-8034
- 1900 census, Randleman, Randleman Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 95, page 6A, line #10, dwelling #94, family #95.
- 1910 census, Randleman, Randleman Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 96, page 241B, line #76, dwelling #138, family #141.
- 1920 census, Randleman, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 113, page 10A, line #2, family #175.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]