1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Levi Henshaw (1769-1843) m Nancy Davidson (1770-1804)
4.... William D. Henshaw (1803-1878) m Janetta Scott (1842-1924)
5..... Charles Christopher Henshaw (1876-1951) m Margaret - (1874-?)
6...... Nathan Kamuf Henshaw (1901-1975)
+Altha Corrine Falkinburg (1899-1978)
7....... Margaret Charlotte Henshaw (1928-2009) 1,2,3
7....... Allen Scott Henshaw (c1935-<2009) 2,3
Nathan Kamuf Henshaw [ID 15502]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Nathan Kamuf Henshaw1,4,5 [Nathaniel K. Henshaw6, Nate K. Henshaw4,7, Mathew Henshaw8].
Born Jan 21 1901, Clark County, Missouri.1,2,4,5,7,8,9
He married Altha Corrine Falkinburg1,6 [Altha Corrine Falkenburg5], May 13 19271,6. Altha, daughter of William Allen Falkenburg & Margaret Altha McMarlin, was born Nov 12 1899, Alexandria, Clark County, Missouri.1,2,5,7,9
Nathan and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 24 1930), Clay Township, Clark County, Missouri:1
Henshaw, Nathan K., head-of-household, age 29, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 26; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farm; not a veteran.
Henshaw, Altha, wife, age 30, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 27.
Living next door in 1930 were Nathan's father and his second wife Lena.10
Nathan and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 24 1940), Clay Township, Clark County, Missouri:2
Henshaw, Nathan K., head-of-household, age 39, born in Missouri; completed 3 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; rented farm ($6/month rent); occupation: farmer, farm.
Henshaw, Altha, wife, age 40, born in Missouri; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
, daughter, age 11, born in Missouri; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; attended school.
Inman, John C., laborer, age 52, born in Iowa; completed 6th grade.
The census taker was recorded as Altha C. Henshaw, Enumerator. Living next door in 1940 were Nathan's father and step-mother.11
In 1975 Nathan was living in/near Alexandria, Clark County, Missouri.7
Nathan Kamuf Henshaw died Feb 12 1975, Wayland, Clark County, Missouri.5,7,9
Altha died Feb - 19786,7, Kahoka, Clark County, Missouri6,7 [Wayland, Clark County, Missouri5,9].
Social Security information for Nathan Kamuf Henshaw: 497-42-0916
Social Security information for Altha Corrine Falkinburg: 487-68-6778
- 1930 census, Clay Township, Clark County, Missouri; roll T626-1182, ED 1, page 8A, line #2, dwelling #181, family #181.
- 1940 census, Clay Township, Clark County, Missouri; roll T627-2096, ED 23-1, page 6B, line #60, household #134.
- Margaret Charlotte Henshaw obituary.
- 1920 census, Clay Township, Clark County, Missouri; roll T625-910, ED 24, page 10A, line #22, dwelling #215, family #215.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from "Robert" ().
- Posting Apr 27 1998 by David Absalom () to the Clark County, Missouri Queries board:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Clay Township, Clark County, Missouri; roll T624-776, ED 24, page 190B, line #91, dwelling #169, family #169.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Connie Thistle ().
- 1930 census, Clay Township, Clark County, Missouri; roll T626-1182, ED 1, page 8A, line #5, dwelling #182, family #182.
- 1940 census, Clay Township, Clark County, Missouri; roll T627-2096, ED 23-1, page 6B, line #58, household #133.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:59 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]