1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. William Henshaw (1767-1822) m Jerusha Brace (?-1822)
3... Horace W. Henshaw (1811-1898) m Martha M. Montgomery (1812-1877)
4.... Byron M. Henshaw (1837-1882) m Rosa A. Willis (1844-1905)
5..... Edward B. Henshaw (1875-1938)
Edward B. Henshaw [ID 15518]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct - 18751 [Oct 18 18742,3,4,5,6], Missouri1.
Edward and his mother were shown in the 1903 city directory of Ionia, Michigan:7
Henshaw Edward B, bds 217 E Washington.
Edward was shown in the 1910 census (Apr 23-27 1910), living (or staying) in a boarding house in Ionia, Ionia County, Michigan:3
Henshaw, Edward B., boarder, age 35, born in Missouri; father born in New York; mother born in Ohio; single; occupation: potter, pottery company.
Edward was shown in the 1911 city directory of Ionia, Michigan:7
Henshaw Edward, pottery wkr, rms 122 N 2d.
On Sep 12 1918 Edward B. Henshaw, age 45, registered for the World War I draft in Ionia, Ionia County, Michigan. He declared he was born Oct 18 1874, and was then residing in Ionia where he was employed as a potter. He was recorded as medium height, medium build, [.. eye and hair color unclear ..].2
Edward was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 10 1920), living (or staying) in a lodging house in Ionia, Ionia County, Michigan:8
Henshaw, Edward, lodger, age 45, born in Missouri; father born in New York; mother born in Ohio; single; occupation: machine man, pottery.
Edward was shown in the 1929 city directory of Ionia, Michigan:7
Henshaw Edward, wks I Pottery, r 220½ W Wash
Edward was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), living (or staying) in a lodging house at 220 1/2 Washington Street, Ionia, Ionia County, Michigan:4
Henshaw, Edward B., lodger, age 55, born in Missouri; father born in New York; mother born in Ohio; single; occupation: machine hand, pottery works; not a war veteran.
Edward B. Henshaw died Jun 19 1938, Ionia, Ionia County, Michigan; buried Jun 21 1938, Block 2 Lot 17W Space 12, Oakhill Cemetery, 647 Hall Street, S.E., Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan.6
Photo: Edward B. Henshaw
- 1900 census, 8th Ward, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri; roll T623-862, ED 72, page 2B, line #73, dwelling #24, family #36.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Ionia, Ionia County, Michigan; roll T624-650, ED 15, page 12B, line #80.
- 1930 census, 1st Ward, Ionia, Ionia Township, Ionia County, Michigan; roll T626-992, ED 14, page 9A, line #25, dwelling #208, family #226.
- 1880 census, St. Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri; roll T9-0733, ED 331, page 143A-B, line #48, dwelling #61, family #85.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, 1st Ward, Ionia, Ionia Township, Ionia County, Michigan; roll T625-772, ED 76, page 8B, line #89, dwelling #122, family #206.
- Photo courtesy of Mimi Benally ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:59 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]