1. James Henshaw (1841-1908) m Frances S. Gardner (1842-1919)
2.. James G. Henshaw (c1867-1930) m Kittie W. Williams (1872-1937)
3... Arthur J. Henshaw (1893-1988)
Arthur J. Henshaw [ID 15892]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 27 1893, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.1,2 (Oct 25 1895).3,4,5,6
On Jun 5 1917 Arthur J. Henshaw, age 21, registered for the World War I draft in Chicago, Cool County, Illinois. He declared he was born Oct 25th 1895 in Chicago, Illinois, and was then residing at 5516 Hermitage, Chicago where he was single, without dependents, and a clerk employed by the National Biscuit Co. He was recorded as medium height, slender, gray eyes, light brown hair.3
In 1988 Arthur was living in/near Oak Lawn, Cook County, Illinois.1
Arthur J. Henshaw died Mar 25 1988.1
Social Security information for Arthur J. Henshaw: 345-10-7218
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, South Town, 6th Ward, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; roll T623-251, ED 169, page 2A, line #5, dwelling #12, family #20.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, 29th Ward, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; roll T624-275, ED 1284, page 103A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- 1920 census, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; roll T625-348, ED 1867, page 10A, line #38, dwelling #127, family #228.
- 1930 census, 16th Ward, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; roll T626-442, ED 625, page 18A, line #30, dwelling #202, family #313.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]