1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... William Hinshaw (1715-1803) m Mary Courtney
7....... William Hinshaw m Rachel Martin (1758-1849)
8........ Jesse Hinshaw (1801-1888) m Mary Alexander (c1800-?)
9......... Milton H. Hinshaw (1831-1883) m Martha Jock (c1834-?)
10.......... Abraham A. Hinshaw (1863-1933) m Dora Bel Sullivan (1874-1931)
11........... Annie Belle Hinshaw (1892-1912)
+Roy Carter (1890-1984)
Annie Belle Hinshaw [ID 16009]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Annie Belle Hinshaw1,2,3 [Anna B. Hinshaw4,5,6].
Born Feb - 18922,4 [Feb 16 18931,3], Arkansas2,4.
She married Roy Carter5,6 [E. Roy Carter1, Joseph Leroy Carter3], Jun 18 19115,6, Washington County, Arkansas5,6. Roy, son of James Madison Carter & Mary Ellen "Mamie" Swagerty, was born Jan 8 1890, Farmington, Washington County, Arkansas.3,5,7,8
Roy and his parents and family were next-door neighbors to Annie's uncle William J. Hinshaw.9
Joseph Henshaw Carter, born Sep 27 1912, Bristow, Creek County, Oklahoma; died Apr 22 1970, Dallas, Texas; married Mary Elizabeth Weaver.
Annie Belle Hinshaw died Oct 16 1912, buried old part row 10, Mount Comfort Cemetery, Fayetteville, Washington County, Arkansas.1
Roy remarried to Viola Elizabeth Hayner, Aug 9 1917, El Reno, Canadian County, Oklahoma.3
Roy died Feb 13 1984, El Reno, Canadian County, Oklahoma; buried El Reno Cemetery, 1300 East Elm Street, El Reno, Canadian County, Oklahoma.3,7,8
Social Security information for Roy Carter: 440-05-7235
- 1900 census, Elm Springs Township, Washington County, Arkansas; ED 105, page 131B, line #94, dwelling #231, family #233.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "David Carter Family Tree" posted by "David Carter".
- 1910 census, Harmon Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T624-67, ED 137, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Arkansas, Washington County Marriage Records, 1845-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Center Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T624-67, ED 130, page 43A, line #23, dwelling #64, family #64.
- 1920 census, Harmon Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T625-84, ED 142, page 3B, line #78, dwelling #56, family #56.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:16:00 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]