1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Mary Marshill (1773-1806)
8........ Jesse Hinshaw (1797-1875) m Hannah Moon (1798-1886)
9......... Zeno C. Hinshaw (1823-1888) m Abigail Huff (1832-1912)
10.......... Millard E. Hinshaw (1856-?) m Amy Naomi Hays (1865-?)
11........... Alice Ruth Hinshaw (1895-1986)
Alice Ruth Hinshaw [ID 16127]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 11 18951,2,3,4,5,6 [Mar 10 18957,8], Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota1,2,3,4,5,6.
Alice was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 12 1930), living alone at 3104 13th Ave. So., Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota:6
Hinshaw, Alice R., head-of-household, age 35, born in Minnesota; parents born in Indiana; single; rented home ($25 rent); no radio in home; occupation: [..unclear..]lady, envelope co.
In 1986 Alice was still living in/near Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.8
Alice Ruth Hinshaw died Nov 2 1986, Anoka County, Minnesota.7,8
Social Security information for Alice Ruth Hinshaw: 319-01-6616
- Minnesota, Births and Christenings Index, 1840-1980; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1895 Minnesota state census, 2nd Ward, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.
- 1900 census, 2nd Ward, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota; roll T623-766, ED 14, page 5B-6A, line #98, dwelling #89, family #95.
- 1910 census, 2nd Ward, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota; roll T624-700, ED 35, page 75A, line #12, dwelling #78, family #81.
- 1920 census, 8th Ward, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota; roll T625-835, ED 139, page 2B, line #87, dwelling #34, family #50.
- 1930 census, 7th Ward, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota; roll T626-1093, ED 120, page 16B, line #64, dwelling #192, family #358.
- Minnesota Death Index, 1908-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:16:00 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]