1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Mary Marshill (1773-1806)
8........ Jesse Hinshaw (1797-1875) m Hannah Moon (1798-1886)
9......... Zeno C. Hinshaw (1823-1888) m Abigail Huff (1832-1912)
10.......... Ira Monroe Hinshaw (1852-1932) m Ada M. Sheffer (1865-1939)
11........... Myrtle Iris Hinshaw (1896-1980)
Myrtle Iris Hinshaw [ID 16129]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 13 1896, Minnesota.1,2,3,4,5
She married - McGraw.4,5
Iris Catherine McGraw, born Jan 29 1919, Meeker County, Minnesota.
In 1980 Myrtle was living in/near Litchfield, Meeker County, Minnesota.5
Myrtle Iris Hinshaw died Oct 10 1980, Meeker County, Minnesota.3,4,5
Social Security information for Myrtle Iris Hinshaw: 469-76-7019
- 1900 census, Cedar Mills Township, Meeker County, Minnesota; roll T623-775, ED 99, page 8A, line #1, dwelling #108, family #108.
- 1910 census, Cedar Mills Township, Meeker County, Minnesota; roll T624-694, ED 82, page 112B, line #65, dwelling #9, family #9.
- Contribution from Pat (Hinshaw) Estby.
- Minnesota Death Index, 1908-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Minnesota Historical Society; Minnesota Birth Certificates Index:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]