1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. John Hancher (1734-1793) m Sarah Caudy (1739-1807)
3... William Hancher m Ann Dunn (c1756-?)
4.... Smith Hancher (c1798-1865) m Mary Steward (?-1842)
5..... William Ross Hanshaw (1825-1894) m Mary Ann Jackson (1833-1893)
6...... Oscar Erskine Hanshaw (1865-1930) m Kate Criswell (1866-1957)
7....... Orpha Pearl Hanshaw (1900-1971)
+William Henry Lechtenberger (1894-1971)
Orpha Pearl Hanshaw [ID 16444]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 10 1900, Almena, Norton County, Kansas.1,2,3,4 Orpha and brother Orland were twins.
She married William Henry Lechtenberger, Sep 4 1921, Shelden, Sheridan County, Kansas.1,5 William, son of Adolf Lechtenberger & Emma Freese, was born Dec 15 1894, Minnehaha County, South Dakota.4,6
Orpha and William were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 4 1930), Selden, Sheridan County, Kansas:4
Lichtenberger, William, head-of-household, age 35, born in South Dakota; parents born in Germany; first married at age 26; owned home ($3000 value); no radio in home; occupation: agent, refinery products; World War I veteran.
Lichtenberger, Orpha P., wife, age 29, born in Kansas; parents born in Iowa; first married at age 20.
Living nearby in 1930 were Orpha's parents.7
William died 1971.5
Orpha Pearl Hanshaw died Aug 13 1971, Hokie, Kansas.1
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Jackie L. Wolfe.
- 1910 census, Selden, Sheridan County, Kansas; roll T624-454, ED 187, page 225A, line #1, dwelling #26, family #27.
- 1920 census, Selden, Sheridan County, Kansas; roll T625-551, ED 199, page 1A, line #29, dwelling #7, family #7.
- 1930 census, Selden, Sheridan County, Kansas; roll T626-723, ED 10, page 3A, line #5, dwelling #50, family #50.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Barbara & Jay's Family Trees" posted by "jayrogers39".
- South Dakota Births, 1856-1903; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Selden, Sheridan County, Kansas; roll T626-723, ED 10, page 3A, line #29, dwelling #56, family #57.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]