1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Mary Marshill (1773-1806)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-?)
9......... Uriah Solomon Hinshaw (1822-1888) m Sarah Pickard (1820-1891)
10.......... Thomas Jefferson Hinshaw (1848-1923) m Harriet Cecelia Weaver (1854-1908)
11........... Murchison Hinshaw (c1833-<1908) m Betsy Ann Wright (c1833-?)
12............ Columbus Hinshaw (c1858-?) m Cora Stuart (1862-1936)
13............. Columbus Edwin Hinshaw (1885-1915) m Bessie Perry (1885-1970)
14.............. Mary Frances Hinshaw (1914-1992)
+Ambrose Roy Hord (1911-<1992)
Mary Frances Hinshaw [ID 16737]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mary Frances Hinshaw1,2,3,4,5,6 [Frances Mary Hinshaw7,8].
Born Sep 13 1914, High Point, Guilford County, North Carolina.4,5,7,9 (Aug 13 1914).1,6
She married Ambrose Roy Hord, Mar - 1934, Charlotte, North Carolina.1,8 Ambrose was born 1911, Kings Mountain, North Carolina.1
Ambrose Roy Hord, Jr., born Dec 25 1934, Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; married Josephine Dixon, Aug 10 1957.
Robert Eugene Hord, born Feb 19 1936, Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
Sandra Elaine Hord, born Aug 23 1939, Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; married Billy Garris, Aug 1955.
Richard Edwin Hord, born Jul 24 1953, Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
In 1959 Frances was living at 221 Walnut Ave., Charlotte, North Carolina.1 In 1970 Frances was still living in Charlotte, North Carolina.8
Ambrose died before Feb 10 1992.6
Mary Frances Hinshaw died Feb 10 1992, Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; age 77.6,9
Social Security information for Mary Frances Hinshaw: 238-42-7789
- "Our Family Tree", by Si and Shirley Corn; private printing, Jun 1959; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, Birth Index, 1865-2012; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Register of Deeds, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; birth index:
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T625-1282, ED 19, page 8B, line #79, dwelling #138, family #142.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, 3rd Ward, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T626-1671, ED 20, page 4A, line #32.
- Obituary of Bessie (Perry) Hinshaw.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]