1. Harry J. Henshaw (1852-<1930) m Caroline Stutz (1860-?)
2.. Clara V. Henshaw (1890-1970)
Clara V. Henshaw [ID 16753]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 3 1890, Camden, Camden County, New Jersey.1,2,3,4 (Aug 2 1890).5 (c1892).6
In 1970 Clara was living in/near Woodbury, Gloucester County, New Jersey.5
Clara V. Henshaw died Oct - 1970.5 Apparently unmarried.5
Social Security information for Clara V. Henshaw: 166-01-6509
- New Jersey, Births and Christenings Index, 1660-1931; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, 1st Ward, Camden, Camden County, New Jersey; roll T623-957, ED 34, page 18B, line #74, dwelling #385, family #395.
- 1910 census, 32nd Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T624-1404, ED 771, page 79B, line #61, dwelling #316, family #331.
- 1920 census, 38th Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1636, ED 1362, page 13A, line #6, dwelling #301, family #306.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, 42nd Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T626-2133, ED 1034, page 52A, line #41, dwelling #840, family #859.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]