1. Harry J. Henshaw (1852-<1930) m Caroline Stutz (1860-?)
2.. Anna C. Henshaw (1894-1975)
+Ernest Watkins (c1897-)
Anna C. Henshaw [ID 16754]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 19 1894, New Jersey.1,2,3,4,5
She married Ernest Watkins, about 1920.4 Ernest was born about 1897, Texas.4 (c1893).3 Note that Ernest had been living as a boarder in Anna's parents house in 1920.3
Anna and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 26 1930), 6618 Gretz St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:4
Watkins, Ernest, head-of-household, age 33, born in Texas; parents born in Texas; first married at age 23; rented home ($55 rent); radio in home; occupation: saleman, auto co.; World War I veteran.
Watkins, Anna, wife, age 35, born in New Jersey; father born in England; mother born in Pennsylvania; first married at age 25; occupation: book binder, publishing co.
Watkins, Audrey J., daughter, age 6, born in Pennsylvania; father born in Texas; mother born in New Jersey; attended school.
, mother-in-law, age 68, born in Pennsylvania; father born in Germany; mother born in Pennsylvania; widow; first married at age 15.
Henshaw, Clara V.
, sister-in-law, age 38, born in New Jersey; father born in England; mother born in Pennsylvania; single; occupation: hatter, hat co.
Henshaw, Ernest H.
, brother-in-law, age 33, born in New Jersey; father born in England; mother born in Pennsylvania; single; occupation: printer, printing co.; World War I veteran.
In 1975 Anna was living in/near West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida.5
Anna C. Henshaw died Feb - 1975.5
Social Security information for Anna C. Henshaw: 166-07-3128
- 1900 census, 1st Ward, Camden, Camden County, New Jersey; roll T623-957, ED 34, page 18B, line #74, dwelling #385, family #395.
- 1910 census, 32nd Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T624-1404, ED 771, page 79B, line #61, dwelling #316, family #331.
- 1920 census, 38th Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1636, ED 1362, page 13A, line #6, dwelling #301, family #306.
- 1930 census, 42nd Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T626-2133, ED 1034, page 52A, line #41, dwelling #840, family #859.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]