1. Samuel Henshaw m Sarah Palmer
2.. Samuel Henshaw (1797-1883) m Elizabeth Coppin (1801-1890)
3... Samuel Wesley Henshaw (1828-1903) m Lydia Campbell (1834-1911)
4.... Henry Hanshaw (1855-1941) m Anna May "Annie" Shewfelt (1867-1937)
5..... Margaret A. Henshaw (1897-1980)
+Arthur Otto Searle (1886-1967)
Margaret A. Henshaw [ID 16802]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Margaret A. Henshaw1,2 [Maggie A. Henshaw3,4].
Born Apr - 1897, Michigan.3 (May 2 1898).2,4,5,6
She married Arthur Otto Searle5 [Otto Arthur Searle7]. Arthur, son of George W. + Elizabeth Searle, was born Apr 22 1886, St. Clair County, Michigan.2,5,7,8
Nellie A. Searle, born Apr 24 1913, Michigan; died Nov 14 1989, Port Huron, Michigan; married Bert Hagel.
George A. Searle, born Feb 27 1918, Michigan; died Nov 17 1989, Port Huron, Michigan; buried Lakeside Cemetery; married Verna --.
Arthur died Aug - 1967, Port Huron, St. Clair County, Michigan.2,5
Margaret A. Henshaw died Nov 24 1980, Port Huron, St. Clair County, Michigan.2,5,6
Social Security information for Margaret A. Henshaw: 377-22-0798
Social Security information for Arthur Otto Searle: 363-14-8236
- 1900 census, 7th Ward, Port Huron City, St. Clair County, Michigan; roll T623-742, ED 103, page 10A, line #9, dwelling #218, family #219.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Mark Purtle ().
- 1910 census, 7th Ward, Port Huron City, St. Clair County, Michigan; roll T624-673, ED 115, page 129A, line #2, dwelling #179, family #181.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Jones Manning family tree" posted by "Jones Manning".
- Michigan, Deaths, 1971-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]