1. Samuel Henshaw m Sarah Palmer
2.. Samuel Henshaw (1797-1883) m Elizabeth Coppin (1801-1890)
3... Samuel Wesley Henshaw (1828-1903) m Lydia Campbell (1834-1911)
4.... George Franklin Henshaw (1874-?) m Pearl M. - (c1884-?)
5..... Genevieve M. Henshaw (1906-1988)
+Walter T. Mills (1892-1961)
Genevieve M. Henshaw [ID 16810]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 24 1906, Michigan.1,2,3
She married Walter T. Mills, about 1926.4,5 Walter, son of Charles + Eliza J. Mills, was born Jun 30 1892, Michigan.1,6 (c1895).4
Walter had been previously married to a Katherine M. Ginnis, by whom he had a daughter.7
Charles E. Mills, born Oct 8 1928, Port Huron, St. Clair County, Michigan; died Oct 10 1994, Saint Helen, Roscommon County, Michigan.
Genevieve and Walter were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 21 1930), Dixie Highway, Mount Morris Township, Genesee County, Michigan:4
Mills, Walter T., head-of-household, age 35, born in Michigan; father born in Michigan; mother born in Canada; first married at age 31; owned home ($2200 value); radio in home; occupation: painter, auto factory; World War I veteran.
Mills, Jeneieve M., wife, age 22, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan; first married at age 18.
Mills, Charles E., son, age 1 year 6 months, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan.
Walter died Mar - 1961.1
In 1988 Genevieve was living in/near Gladwin, Gladwin County, Michigan.1,2
Genevieve M. Henshaw died Oct 2 1988, Midland, Midland County, Michigan.1,2
Social Security information for Genevieve M. Henshaw: 369-30-7599
Social Security information for Walter T. Mills: 386-03-9648
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Michigan Deaths, 1971-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, 2nd Ward, Flint, Genesee County, Michigan; roll T625-765, ED 34, page 3B, line #96, dwelling #58, family #67.
- 1930 census, Mount Morris Township, Genesee County, Michigan; roll T626-987, ED 84, page 11B, line #86, dwelling #239, family #242.
- Contribution from Cassandra Alles Ruggieri.
- 1900 census, Minden, Minden Township, Sanilac County, Michigan; roll T623-743, ED 134, page 3B, line #75, dwelling #57, family #57.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Terry Gordon ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]