1. Benjamin Hanshaw (1789-1878) m Susannah Symson (1790-1852)
2.. Hezekiah Hanshaw (c1817-<1900) m Jane Kern
3... William Henry Hanshaw (1848-1936) m Juliet Sargent (1853-1920)
4.... Oliver Ross Hanshaw (1877-1954) m Jessie Pearl Williams (c1886-?)
5..... Anita Hanshaw (1907-1984)
Anita Hanshaw [ID 16828]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Anita Hanshaw1,2,3,4 [Annette Hanshaw5, Annetta Hanshaw6, Aneta Hanshaw7].
Born Oct 25 1907, Missouri.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married Floyd Lecher.1
Anita Hanshaw died Oct 18 1984, Palmdale, Los Angeles County, California; age 76.1,2,3,4
Social Security information for Anita Hanshaw: 572-20-9407
- Contribution from Carol Hanshaw.
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Preston Township, Jasper County, Missouri; roll T624-792, ED 79, page 81A, line #2, dwelling #276, family #276.
- 1920 census, Afton, Afton Township, Ottawa County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1481, ED 107, page 3A, line #45, dwelling #38, family #39.
- 1930 census, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas; roll T626-2315, ED 41, page 19B, line #78, dwelling #63, family #98.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]