1. W. M. Henshaw (c1882-?) m Bertha - (c1894-)
2.. Paul Angeline Henshaw (1921-1971)
+Orbie Lillian Hill (c1923-)
3... Arenda Henshaw (1938-) 1
3... Paul Angeline Henshaw, Jr. (1944-2005) 1,2,3
3... Louis Wayne Henshaw (1947-1984) 3,4
3... Clydie Ray Henshaw (1953-2002) 3
Paul Angeline Henshaw [ID 16875]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb 21 1921, Texas.5,6 (Feb 21 1922).7,8
Paul was a World War II veteran.7
He married Orbie Lillian Hill, Aug 15 1942.1,3,6 Orbie was born about 1923.6 Orbie had previously been married to Carl Andy Key, by whom she had two children.3
Paul and Orbie were divorced Apr 6 1970, Dallas County, Texas.6
In 1971 Paul was living in/near Red Oak, Ellis County, Texas.5
Paul Angeline Henshaw died Jul 17 1971, Dallas County, Texas; buried Old Section, Furneaux Cemetery, Carrollton, Denton County, Texas.5,7,9
Photo: Paul A. Henshaw gravestone Rose Hill Cemetery
Social Security information for Paul Angeline Henshaw: 457-14-4333
- Obituary of Paul A. Henshaw, Jr..
- Dallas County, Texas births, 1944; USGenWeb Archives:
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Dallas County, Texas births, 1947; USGenWeb Archives:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Texas Divorce Index, 1968-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Gravestone photo courtesy of Allen Wheatley: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~t42cemeteries.
- 1930 census, Justice Precinct 7, Dallas County, Texas; roll T626-2322, ED 135, page 45B, line #51, dwelling #1010, family #1040.
- Texas Deaths, 1964-98; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]