1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Andrew Hanshew (c1792-?) m Martha (Patsey) Wilson (c1793-?)
4.... Henry Hanshew (c1828-<1910) m Elizabeth Price (1824-1916)
5..... Andrew Hanshew (1846-1909) m Angelia Johnson (1857-1930)
6...... Daniel Washington Handshaw (1876-1959) m Myrtle Brown (c1884-?)
7....... Russell Hanshaw (1905-1989)
+Lilly Whitt (c1907-)
8........ Helen M. Hanshaw (1924-) 1,2
8........ Lizzie B. Hanshaw (1925-) 1,2
8........ Russell Hanshaw, Jr. (1928-) 1,2
8........ Mary V. Hanshaw (1933-) 2
8........ Clara B. Hanshaw (1934-) 2
8........ Tex P. Hanshaw (1940-) 2
Russell Hanshaw [ID 17108]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 25 1905, Kentucky.1,3,4,5
He married Lilly Whitt1,2 [Lillie Whitt2], about 19231,2. Lilly was born about 1907, Kentucky.1
Russell and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 17 1930), Sinking Road, Sinking Precinct, Elliott County, Kentucky:1
Hanshaw, Russell, head-of-household, age 24, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 17; owned home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farm; not a war veteran.
Hanshaw, Lilly, wife, age 23, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 16.
Living next door in 1930 were Russell's parents and family;6 also living nearby in 1930 was the family of uncle Harrison.7
In 1989 Russell was living in/near West Milton, Miami County, Ohio.5
Russell Hanshaw died Apr 24 1989.5
Social Security information for Russell Hanshaw: 400-09-2299
- 1930 census, District 4, Sinking Precinct, Elliott County, Kentucky; roll T626-741, ED 7, page 12A, line #39, dwelling #188, family #188.
- Kentucky Birth Index, 1911-1999; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Sinking Precinct, Elliott County, Kentucky; roll T624-473, ED 41, page 96B, line #93, dwelling #69, family #70.
- 1920 census, Sinking Precinct, Elliott County, Kentucky; roll T625-567, ED 80, page 2A, line #24, dwelling #25, family #25.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, District 4, Sinking Precinct, Elliott County, Kentucky; roll T626-741, ED 7, page 12A, line #33, dwelling #187, family #187.
- 1930 census, District 4, Sinking Precinct, Elliott County, Kentucky; roll T626-741, ED 7, page 12A, line #3, dwelling #182, family #182.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]