1. George M. Hancher (1853-?) m Cynthia Bell Graham (1859-?)
2.. Hiram E. Hancher (1882-<1930)
+Maude - (1887-1971)
3... Nadine Hancher (1911-) 1,2
3... Ernest Lester Hancher (1916-2007) 1,2
Hiram E. Hancher [ID 17161]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Hiram E. Hancher1 [Hyrum E. Hancher3].
Born Nov - 1882, Texas.1,3 (c1884).4
He married Maude -.1 Maude was born Feb 27 1887, Kansas.1,5 (c1883).2
Hiram and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 6 1920), Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri:1
Hancher, Hiriam, head-of-household, age 37, born in Texas; father born in Missouri; mother born in Kentucky; rented home; occupation: truck driver, newspaper office.
Hancher, Maude, wife, age 32, born in Kansas; father born in Illinois; mother born in Iowa.
, daughter, age 8 years 6 months, born in Missouri; father born in Texas; mother born in Kansas; attended school.
, son, age 3 years 9 months, born in Missouri; father born in Texas; mother born in Kansas.
Hiram E. Hancher died before Apr 2 1930.2
Widow Maude and children were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2 1930), 2922 Mercier Street, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri:2
Hancher, Maude, head-of-household, age 47, born in Kansas; parents born in Ohio; widow, first married at age 21; rented home ($18.00 rent); no radio in home; occupation: power opr., clothing.
, daughter, age 19, born in Missouri; father born in Missouri; mother born in Kansas; occupation: comptometer, drugs.
, son, age 14, born in Missouri; father born in Missouri; mother born in Kansas; attended school.
In 1971 Maude was still living in/near Kansas City, Missouri.5
Maude died Mar - 1971.5
Social Security information for Maude -: 496-01-6943
- 1920 census, 3rd Ward, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri; roll T625-924, ED 46, page 6B, line #95, dwelling #140, family #151.
- 1930 census, 3rd Ward, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri; roll T626-1194, ED 59, page 1A, line #26, dwelling #7, family #8.
- 1900 census, 5th Ward, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri; roll T623-862, ED 49, page 13B, line #96, dwelling #260, family #291.
- 1920 census, 3rd Ward, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri; roll T625-924, ED 48, page 10A, line #12, dwelling #170, family #192.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]