1. Burgess Hinshaw (1861-1925) m Mary Jane Holland (1873-1944)
2.. Mildred R. Hinshaw (1908-1945)
Mildred R. Hinshaw [ID 17191]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 4 1908, Monongalia County, West Virginia.1 (c1907).2 (c1906).3
Mildred was a teacher at Monongalia High School.1
Mildred R. Hinshaw died Jan 8 1945, Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia; age 36y 6m 4d.1 Unmarried.4
Photo: Mildred R. Hinshaw death certificate
- Death certificate for Mildred R. Hinshaw; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- 1910 census, Grant District, Monongalia County, West Virginia; roll T624-1691, ED 75, page 100A, line #12, dwelling #28, family #29.
- 1920 census, Sturgis, Morgan District, Monongalia County, West Virginia; roll T625-1964, ED 101, page 6B, line #69, dwelling #109, family #115.
- Mildred R. Hinshaw death record; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]