1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... William Henshawe (c1608-1644) m Katherine Houghton (1615-1651)
4.... Joshua Henshawe (1643-1717) m Elizabeth Sumner (?-1728)
5..... Joshua Henshaw (1672-1747) m Mary Hay Webster (1672-1747)
6...... Daniel Henshaw (1701-1781) m Elizabeth Allen Bass (1703-1774)
7....... William Henshaw (1735-1820) m Phebe Swan (1753-1808)
8........ William Henshaw (1780-1862) m Lucy Stratton (1795-1879)
9......... Nathan Swan Henshaw (1828-<1900) m Ann - (1824-?)
10.......... John W. Henshaw (1856-?) m Maude Hitt (1877-?)
11........... Marvin C. Henshaw (1903-1984)
+Alice M. - (1912-)
Marvin C. Henshaw [ID 17584]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 31 1903, Iowa.1,2,3,4
He married Alice M. -.5 Alice was born Jan 25 1912.5
In 1984 Marvin was still living in/near Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa.4
Marvin C. Henshaw died Mar - 1984.4
Social Security information for Marvin C. Henshaw: 481-09-8836
- 1910 census, Marion Township, Daviess County, Missouri; roll T624-779, ED 57, page 125A, line #29, dwelling #60, family #61.
- 1920 census, 3rd Ward, Shendanoah, Grant Township, Page County, Iowa; roll T625-506, ED 106, page 10A, line #42, dwelling #231, family #242.
- 1930 census, 3rd Ward, Shendanoah, Page County, Iowa; roll T626-672, ED 14, page 22A, line #40, dwelling #520, family #577.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. Public Records Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]