1. John Hyndshaw (<1700->1741)
2.. James Hyndshaw (1720->1770) m Maria DePuy (1721->1766)
3... James Hyndshaw (1753-1819) m Esther Bailey (1767-1850)
4.... Eliza Hyndshaw (c1798-1876)
Eliza Hyndshaw [ID 17612]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1798, New Jersey.1,2,3
Eliza was shown in the 1850 census (Jul 2 1850), living with her widowed mother in Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey:1
, age 83 (or 73 - appears to be 73 overwritten with 83), born in New Jersey.
Eliza Hyndshaw, age 52, born in New Jersey; $10,000 real estate.
Mary M. Dalrymple, age 17, born in New Jersey.
Living next door in 1850 was the family of brother John.4
Eliza was shown in the 1860 census (Jul 10 1860), living in the household of brother John in Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey:2
Eliza Hyndshaw, age 62, born in New Jersey; $14,500 real estate; $1,200 personal property.
Eliza Hyndshaw died Dec 10 1876, Stewartsville, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; age 78.3
Eliza never married.3
- 1850 census, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll M432-465, page 306B, line #1, dwelling #52, family #52.
- 1860 census, Phillipsburgh P.O., Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll M653-611, page 110, line #18, dwelling #856, family #858.
- New Jersey, Deaths and Burials Index, 1798-1971; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1850 census, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll M432-465, page 306A, line #31, dwelling #51, family #51.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]