1. John Hyndshaw (<1700->1741)
2.. James Hyndshaw (1720->1770) m Maria DePuy (1721->1766)
3... James Hyndshaw (1753-1819) m Esther Bailey (1767-1850)
4.... John T. Hyndshaw (c1803-?) m Margaret Ann - (c1810-1876)
5..... Elizabeth Hyndshaw (c1838-?)
Elizabeth Hyndshaw [ID 17617]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1838, New Jersey.1,2,3 (Oct - 1839).4
Elizabeth and brothers Thomas and John were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 9 1900), Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey:4
, head-of-household, age 48, born May 1852 in New Jersey; parents born in New Jersey; single; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Hyndshaw, Lizzie, sister, age 60, born Oct 1839 in New Jersey; parents born in New Jersey; single.
, brother, age 58, born May 1842 in New Jersey; parents born in New Jersey; single; occupation: landlord.
Severt [unclear], Edward, nephew, age 24, born Jan 1876 in Pennsylvania; parents born in New Jersey; single; occupation: day laborer.
- 1850 census, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll M432-465, page 306A, line #31, dwelling #51, family #51.
- 1860 census, Phillipsburgh P.O., Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll M653-611, page 110, line #18, dwelling #856, family #858.
- 1880 LDS census index, Stewartsville, Warren County, New Jersey; roll T9-799, ED 194, page 339A.
- 1900 census, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll T623-997, ED 185, page 6A, line #46, dwelling #111, family #120.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]