1. John Hyndshaw (<1700->1741)
2.. James Hyndshaw (1720->1770) m Maria DePuy (1721->1766)
3... James Hyndshaw (1753-1819) m Esther Bailey (1767-1850)
4.... John T. Hyndshaw (c1803-?) m Margaret Ann - (c1810-1876)
5..... Emma Hyndshaw (c1842-?)
+Abraham Severs (1844-?)
Emma Hyndshaw [ID 17619]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1842, New Jersey.1,2 (Aug - 1843).3
She married Abraham Severs.3 Abraham was born May - 1844, New Jersey.3
Thomas Severs, born Jan 31 1873, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey.
Edward Severs, born Jan 1876, Pennsylvania.
Mary Severs, born Jan 14 1878, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey.
Harry Severs, born Aug 11 1881 , Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey.
Emma and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 12 1900), Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey:3
Severs, Abraham, head-of-household, age 56, born May 1844 in New Jersey; parents born in New Jersey; married 30 years; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Severs, Emma, wife, age 56, born Aug 1843 in New Jersey; father born in New Jersey; mother born in Pennsylvania; married 30 years; 6 children, 2 living.
Severs, Harry, son, age 17, born Aug 1882 in New Jersey; parents born in New Jersey; occupation: weaver, silk mill.
- 1850 census, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll M432-465, page 306A, line #31, dwelling #51, family #51.
- 1860 census, Phillipsburgh P.O., Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll M653-611, page 110, line #18, dwelling #856, family #858.
- 1900 census, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll T623-997, ED 185, page 9A, line #28, dwelling #173, family #192.
- New Jersey, Births and Christenings Index, 1660-1931; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey; roll T623-997, ED 185, page 6A, line #46, dwelling #111, family #120.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]