1. James Henshaw (c1808-<1900) m Lydia A. Pease (1808-1872)
2.. Henry V. Henshaw (1851-1924) m Diana I. Luker (1852-1921)
3... Bert James Henshaw (1874-1955) m Minnie M. Helmes (1874-1952)
4.... Lyle E. Henshaw (1911-1983)
Lyle E. Henshaw [ID 17663]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 21 1911, Wisconsin.1,2,3
The following article was published in the "Oshkosh Daily Northwestern" (Oshkosh, Wisconsin) on Tuesday, January 13, 1953:4
News of Waukau
WAUKAU, Wis. (Special) -- Mrs. Mattie Huntsinger and Mrs. Anna Fitzgerald went to Ripon Sunday with Bert and Lyle Henshaw to visit Earl Henshaw who is ill with heart trouble.
The following article was published in the "Appleton Post Crescent" (Appleton, Wisconsin) on March 7, 1956:5
Lyle Henshaw has sold the Henshaw home in Waukau to Mr. and Mrs. Davis, retired farmers of Green Lake. The Davises will remodel the house before moving in.
In 1983 Lyle was still living in/near Oshkosh, Winnebago County, Wisconsin.3
Lyle E. Henshaw died Oct - 1983.3
Social Security information for Lyle E. Henshaw: 392-22-6033
- 1920 census, Rushford Town, Winnebago County, Wisconsin; roll T625-2023, ED 192, page 6A, line #65, dwelling #97, family #126.
- 1930 census, Omro Township, Winnebago County, Wisconsin; roll T626-2619, ED 19, page 5A, line #11, dwelling #97, family #101.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Oshkosh Daily Northwestern; Jan 13 1953; http://www.ancestry.com.
- The "Appleton Post Crescent", Mar 7 1956; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]