1. Frederick Handschuh m Maria Catharina -
2.. Henry Hanshew (1783-1866) m Barbara Thomas (1792-1855)
3... Jacob T. Hanshew (1820-1913) m Amanda Jane Morris (1824-1906)
4.... Newton Hanshew (1849-1921) m Sarah Knotts (1851-1933)
5..... Amanda J. Hanshew (1886-?)
+Charles Waymire (1884-1967)
Amanda J. Hanshew [ID 17732]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 6 1886, Tipton County, Indiana.1,2
She married Charles Waymire2,3 [Charley Waymire4,5,6], Aug 9 19052,3, Tipton County, Indiana2,3. Charles, son of Albert Waymire & Elizabeth Edgill, was born Apr 29 1884, Madison County, Indiana.2 (Apr 29 1886).4,5,6,7,8,9
Charles remarried to a Mabel/Mable --, c1909,7,9 then to Ada Miller4 [Ada VanNess],5 Jul 6 1930, Grant County, Indiana.4
Charles died Mar 19 1967, Indiana; buried Plot D-389, Grant Memorial Park, Marion, Grant County, Indiana.4,5,6
Photo: Amanda J. Hanshew & Charles Waymire marriage license Tipton County, Indiana
Social Security information for Charles Waymire: 307-34-2306
- 1900 census, Boone Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T623-386, ED 88, page 3B, line #97, dwelling #57, family #57.
- Contribution from ().
- LDS FamilySearch; "Indiana Marriages, 1811-2007":
- Marion [Indiana] Public Library; "Indiana History and Genealogy Database"
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Salamonie Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T624-356, ED 105, page 21A, line #4, dwelling #356, family #361.
- U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Green, Grant County, Indiana; roll T625-434, ED 67, page 2B, line #92, dwelling #52, family #52.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]