1. Lewis Hanshoe (1845-1910) m Mary Gruber (c1844-1895)
2.. Charles E. Hanshaw (c1869-?)
Charles E. Hanshaw [ID 17765]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1869, Pennsylvania.1,2,3 (Aug - 1867).4
Charles was shown in the 1900 census (Jun 5-6 1900), living in the household of brother Lewis in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:4
Henshaw, Charles, brother, age 32, born Aug 1867 in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; single; occupation: belt riveter.
- 1870 census, Lehigh Ward, Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania; roll M593-1382, page 51-52, line #40, dwelling #64, family #65.
- 1870 census, Bushkill Ward, Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania; roll M593-1382, page 11-12, line #39, dwelling #154, family #159.
- 1880 census, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T9-1172, ED 188, page 420C, line #16, dwelling #59, family #69.
- 1900 census, 11th Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T623-1456, ED 197, page 7A, line #14, dwelling #111, family #140.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]