Gertrude Adeline "Barbara" Hinchey
1. Joseph J. Hinchey (c1826-1859) m Rebecca J. Morgan (1833-?)
2.. George Augustus Hinchey (1849-1923) m Lillie Frances King (1867-1913)
3... Gertrude Adeline "Barbara" Hinchey (1897-)
+Thomas Christopher Webster (1896-1964)
Gertrude Adeline "Barbara" Hinchey [ID 17861]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 12 1897, Skippers, Greensville County, Virginia.1,2,3
She married Thomas Christopher Webster, Dec 17 1924, San Francisco, San Francisco County, California.1 Thomas, son of William Webster & Clara Susanna Nuessle, was born Mar 13 1896, Emerado, Grand Forks County, North Dakota.1,4
Thomas died Jan 2 1964, Gainesville, Alachua County, Florida; buried Jan 7 1964, Gainesville, Alachua County, Florida.1,4
Social Security information for Thomas Christopher Webster: 389-30-6173
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- 1900 census, Hicksford District, Greensville County, Virginia; roll T623-1711, ED 30, page 10B-11A, line #100, dwelling #180, family #188.
- 1910 census, Hicksford District, Greensville County, Virginia; roll T624-1630, ED 34, page 19A, line #8, dwelling #60, family #60.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]