1. Julius Hinchoz (c1823-<1870) m Sarah - (c1829-?)
2.. Jonathan Longmeyer Henshaw (1859-1917) m Fredricka Freisa (1863-?)
3... Harriet Z. Henshaw (1897-1996)
+William Jacob Wamser (1896-1978)
Harriet Z. Henshaw [ID 18200]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 29 1897, New York.1,2,3 (Oct - 1897).4
She married William Jacob Wamser, Aug 11 1920, Manhattan, New York, New York.2,5 William was born Jul 7 1896, New York, New York.2,3,6
Irene D. Wamser, born c1923, New Jersey.
Harriet and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 5-7 1930), Blanche Ave., Norwood, Bergen County, New Jersey:2
Wamser, William J., head-of-household, age 34, born in New York; father born in Germany; mother born in New York; first married at age 24; owned home ($12,000 value); no radio in home; occupation: broker, cotton.
Wamser, Harriet Z., wife, age 32, born in New York; parents born in New York; first married at age 22.
Wamser, Irene D., daughter, age 7, born in New Jersey; parents born in New York; attended school.
Living next door in 1930 was the family of brother George.7
On Apr 26 1942 William Jacob Wamser, age 45, registered for the World War II draft in Bergenfield, Bergen County, New Jersey. He declared he was born July 7 1896 in New York City, New York, and was then residing at 901 Blanch Ave., Norwood, Bergen County, New Jersey, employed by the "West Nyack Trap Rock Co. Inc." of West Nyack, Rockland County, New York. He declared his relative contact was Harriet Wamser of 901 Blanch Ave., Norwood. He was recorded as 5'9" tall, 185 lbs., blue eyes, brown hair, ruddy complexion.6
William died Apr - 1978.3
In 1996 Harriet was living on/near Hilton Head Island, Beaufort County, South Carolina.3
Harriet Z. Henshaw died Dec 22 1996.3
Social Security information for Harriet Z. Henshaw: 057-38-7345
Social Security information for William Jacob Wamser: 056-10-3925
- 1910 census, 12th Ward, Manhattan, New York, New York; roll T624-1026, ED 675, page 2B, line #92, dwelling #22, family #41.
- 1930 census, Norwood Borough, Bergen County, New Jersey; roll T626-1315, ED 175, page 4B, line #72, dwelling #94, family #95.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Manhattan, New York, New York; roll T623-1109, ED 644, page 20A, line #16, dwelling #245, family #335.
- Italian Genealogical Group, New York City Groom Index:
- U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Norwood Borough, Bergen County, New Jersey; roll T626-1315, ED 175, page 4B, line #67, dwelling #93, family #94.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]