1. Albert G. Hinchey (c1798-?) m Sally Armstrong (c1805-1879)
2.. Pleasant J. Henshaw (1837-1921) m Mary C. Sharp (c1833-?)
3... William O. Henshaw (c1860-?) m Etta L. - (c1883-?)
4.... Reuben Henshaw (1904-1984)
+Ella - (c1905-)
5..... Ella V. Henshaw (c1927-) 1
5..... Carrie E. Henshaw (c1928-) 1
Reuben Henshaw [ID 18232]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Reuben Henshaw2,3 [Ruben N. Henshaw4, Reubin Henshaw1].
Born Jun 14 1904, Virginia.1,2,3,4
He married Ella -, about 1926.1 Ella was born about 1905, Virginia.1
Reuben and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 17 1930), Jackson District, Louisa County, Virginia:1
Henshaw, Reubin, head-of-household, age 25, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; first married at age 21; rented home ($3 rent); no radio in home; occupation: log cutter, saw mill; not a war veteran.
Henshaw, Ella, wife, age 25, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; first married at age 21.
Reuben Henshaw died Jan - 1984.3
Social Security information for Reuben Henshaw: 229-20-3279
- 1930 census, Jackson District, Louisa County, Virginia; roll T626-2449, ED 6, page 7B, line #69, dwelling #126, family #129.
- 1910 census, Jackson Magisterial District, Louisa County, Virginia; roll T624-1634, ED 79, page 4A, line #38, dwelling #63, family #67.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Jackson District, Louisa County, Virginia; roll T625-1894, ED 83, page 8A, line #7, dwelling #137, family #141.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]