1. John Hanshaw (c1789-?) m Rebecka Gandee
2.. William Hanshaw (c1822-1909) m Mary A. McCoy (1825->1900)
3... John Heber Hanshaw (1846-1927) m Elizabeth Ann Hicks (1851-1937)
4.... Ira D. Hanshaw (1885-1969)
Ira D. Hanshaw [ID 18256]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 16 1885, West Virginia.1,2,3,4 (c1887).5
On Sep 12 1918 Ira Hanshaw, age 33, registered for the World War I draft in Huntington, West Virginia. He declared he was born Jan 16 1885, and was then residing at 1903 6th Ave. [,Huntington, West Virginia]. He declared his nearest relative was Betsy Hanshaw of the same address. He was recorded as short, stout, brown eyes, light hair.2
Ira D. Hanshaw died May - 1969.4
Social Security information for Ira D. Hanshaw: 236-80-7790
- 1900 census, Scott District, Putnam County, West Virginia; roll T623-1770, ED 79, page 5B, line #51, dwelling #93, family #97.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, 5th Ward, Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia; roll T626-2529, ED 17, page 10B, line #58, dwelling #191, family #228.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, 4th Ward, Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia; roll T624-1678, ED 34, page 6B, line #53, dwelling #108, family #116.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]