1. Andrew Hinshaw m Helen Watt (c1826-?)
2.. John Turnbull Hinshaw (1849-1923) m Martha E. Solomon (1859-1926)
3... Helen M. Hinshaw (1887-?)
Helen M. Hinshaw [ID 18264]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May - 1887, New York.1 (c1889).2,3 (c1892).4
Helen was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), living alone at 107 Brooklyn Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York:4
Hinshaw, Helen M., head-of-household, age 38, born in New York; father born in Scotland; mother born in New York; single; rented home ($150 rent); radio in home; occupation: secretary, storage corp.
- 1900 census, 25th Ward, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York; roll T623-1062, ED 430, page 11A, line #11, dwelling #121, family #240.
- 1910 census, 25th Ward, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York; roll T624-973, ED 683, page 6A, line #36, dwelling #59, family #129.
- 1920 census, Assembly District 6, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York; roll T625-1153, ED 331, page 9B, line #84, dwelling #130, family #233.
- 1930 census, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York; roll T626-1528, ED 704, page 9B, line #97, dwelling #111, family #220.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]