1. Maurice Hinchee (1769-1835) m Polly Stalcup (1772-?)
2.. Jonas J. Hinchee (1798-1839) m Margaret "Peggy" Smith (c1791-1879)
3... Samuel Kratzer Hinchee (1829-1911) m Jane Ann Ashbrook (1840-?)
4.... Samuel Ashbrook Hinchey (1875-1950) m Winona E. Small (c1884-?)
5..... Neal Hinchey (1904-1976)
+Eudora J. Hutchinson (c1907-1969)
6...... William N. Hinchey (1927-) 1,2
6...... Patricia J. Hinchey (1929-) 1,2
6...... Thomas S. Hinchey (1937-) 2
6...... Paul A. Hinchey (1956-) 2
Neal Hinchey [ID 18307]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Neal Hinchey3,4,5,6 [Neil H. Hinchey1].
Born Oct 8 1904, Kentucky.1,3,4,5,6
He married Eudora J. Hutchinson1 [Dora Hutchinson2, Dora Hutcherson2], about 19261. Eudora was born about 1907, Kentucky.1
Neal and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 5 1930), East Prairie, Mississippi County, Missouri:1
Hinchey, Neil H., head-of-household, age 25, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 21; rented home ($12.50 rent); no radio in home; occupation: laborer, saw mill; not a war veteran.
Hinchey, Eudora J., wife, age 23, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 19.
Eudora died Feb 28 1969, McCracken County, Kentucky; age 59.5,7
In 1976 Neal was living in/near Paducah, Mccracken County, Kentucky.6
Neal Hinchey died Mar 29 1976, McCracken County, Kentucky; age 71.5,7 (Apr - 1976).6
Social Security information for Neal Hinchey: 404-07-7110
- 1930 census, East Prairie, St. James Township, Mississippi County, Missouri; roll T626-1212, ED 8, page 4B, line #83, dwelling #85, family #89.
- Kentucky Birth Index, 1911-1999; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Magisterial District 2, Carlisle County, Kentucky; roll T624-470, ED 37, page 7B, line #91, dwelling #144, family #146.
- 1920 census, Cunningham, Magisterial District 2, Carlisle County, Kentucky; roll T625-564, ED 47, page 2B, line #61, dwelling #35, family #37.
- Kentucky Death Index, 1911-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- "Kentucky Vital Records Index"; University of Kentucky:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]