1. Amos Miller Henshaw (c1836-1879) m Sarah Elizabeth Long (c1847-1911)
2.. Ira E. Henshaw (1869-?) m Kate B. Ford (1869-?)
3... Jack Henshaw (1909-1998)
Jack Henshaw [ID 18355]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 14 1909, Whitman County, Washington.1,2,3,4,5
Jack was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 3 1930), living with sister Ora and her husband in Diablo Camp, Whatcom County, Washington:3
Henshaw, Jack, brother-in-law, age 20, born in Washington; parents born in California; single; occupation: carpenter helper, dam construction; not a war veteran.
Jack was a veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Army from Jan 12 1943 to Nov 17 1945.5
In 1998 Jack was living in/near Tujunga, Los Angeles County, California.4
Jack Henshaw died Sep 4 1998, buried Sep 15 1998, Section Ag, Row A, Site 60, Riverside National Cemetery, 22495 Van Buren Boulevard, Riverside, California.4,5
Social Security information for Jack Henshaw: 562-05-4606
- Washington State Birth Index 1907-1919; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, 2nd Ward, Pullman, Whitman County, Washington; roll T624-1674, ED 271, page 22B, line #76, dwelling #387, family #415.
- 1930 census, Diablo Camp, Township 37, Whatcom County, Washington; roll T626-2522, ED 63, page 1A, line #82, dwelling #12, family #12.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2006; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]