1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Mary Marshill (1773-1806)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-?)
9......... Uriah Solomon Hinshaw (1822-1888) m Sarah Pickard (1820-1891)
10.......... John Alson Hinshaw (1844-1919) m Velna A. Lineberry (1855-?)
11........... Otto Regan Hinshaw (1879-1927) m Rose T. Kimmell (1880-1943)
12............ Lynn V. Hinshaw (1907-1968)
+Helga Jensen (1907-1992)
+Nina Elizabeth "Betty" Saunders (1914-1993)
13............. Ragan J. Hinshaw (1937-2012) 1,2
Lynn V. Hinshaw [ID 18359]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 14 1907, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa.2,3,4,5,6
He married Helga Jensen, Mar 14 1925, Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie County, Iowa.7 Helga, daughter of Chris Jensen & Ingeborg/Maebarg Bergseth, was born Jul 14 1907, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska.7,8,9,10,11
It appears that Lynn and Helga probably divorced. Helga remarried to George Henry Welch.8,11 Helga died May 18 1992, Lee County, Florida; age 84.8,9,10,11
He then married Nina Elizabeth "Betty" Saunders.1,2,6 Nina, daughter of - Saunders & - Mulkey, was born Aug 24 1914, Nebraska.2,6 (Aug 25 1914).9
Lynn and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 10 1940), 3737 S.E. Salmon St., Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon:2
Hinshaw, Lynn, head-of-household, age 32, born in Iowa; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; completed 4 years of high school; rented home ($16 rent); occupation: dry cleaner, tailor plant; worked 9 weeks in 1939, $300 in wages in 1939.
Hinshaw, Betty, wife, age 25, born in Nebraska; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; completed 4 years of high school.
Lynn V. Hinshaw died Mar 3 1968, Los Angeles County, California.6
Nina died Aug 23 1993, Los Angeles County, California.6,9
Social Security information for Lynn V. Hinshaw: 543-12-3002
Social Security information for Helga Jensen: 505-09-9145
Social Security information for Nina Elizabeth "Betty" Saunders: 547-62-0395
- Obituary of Ragan J. Hinshaw.
- 1940 census, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; roll T627-3389, ED 37-245, page 9B, line #57, household #235.
- 1910 census, 1st Ward, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa; roll T624-419, ED 70, page 3B, line #82, dwelling #68, family #68.
- 1920 census, 8th Ward, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; roll T625-990, ED 88, page 11A, line #16, dwelling #283, family #235.
- 1930 census, 8th Ward, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; roll T626-1276, ED 89, page 7B, line #72, dwelling #7, family #23.
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Iowa, Select Marriages Index, 1758-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Florida Death Index, 1877-1998; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]