1. Samuel Hanshaw (1786-<1847) m Eve - (c1786-?)
2.. John Hanshew (c1812-?) m Elsie Crow (c1824-?)
3... Thomas Jefferson Hanshaw (1851-1936) m Martha Jane Walker (1853-1940)
4.... Bonnie L. Hanshaw (1899-)
Bonnie L. Hanshaw [ID 18373]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Bonnie L. Hanshaw1 [Barney Handshaw2, Barnie L. Hanshaw3, Barnabas L. Handshaw4].
Born May - 1899, Virginia.1,2,3,4
Shown clearly as male and "son" in the 1900 census,4 but also clearly as female in the 1910, 1920 and 1930 censuses.1,2,3
- 1910 census, Coalwood Precinct, McDowell County, West Virginia; roll T624-1686, ED 72, page 8A, line #14, dwelling #111, family #111.
- 1920 census, Holden, Logan District, Logan County, Virginia; roll T625-1955, ED 21, page 31A, line #9, dwelling #539, family #562.
- 1930 census, Peach Creek, Logan District, Logan County, Virginia; roll T626-2540, ED 13, page 1B, line #71, dwelling #18, family #19.
- 1900 census, Clear Fork Magisterial District, Tazewell County, Virginia; roll T623-1730, ED 91, page 3A, line #11, dwelling #37, family #38.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]