1. John Hanshaw (c1785-?) m Rebecca Goudy (c1795-?)
2.. John W. Hanshaw (c1839-?) m Mary A. Heminger (c1846-?)
3... John Logan Hanshaw (1876-1964)
John Logan Hanshaw [ID 18585]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 9 1876, Indiana.1,2,3,4 (c1878).5
On Sep 12 1918 John Logan Hanshaw, age 42, registered for the World War I draft in Plentywood, Sheridan County, Montana. He declared he was born Jan 9 1876, and was then residing in Sheridan County, Montana where he was a farm laborer employed by Jas. O. Baker. He declared his nearest relative/contact was Mrs. Jas. O. Baker. He was recorded as 5'6" tall, medium build, gray eyes, red hair, and "lost right eye".3
John was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 27 1920), living in the household of sister Alice in Roosevelt County, Montana:4
Henshaw, John, brother-in-law, age 44, born in Indiana; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Ohio; single; occupation: laborer, farm hand.
John Logan Hanshaw died Jun 28 1964, Lincoln County, Nebraska; age 86.5 Unmarried.5
- 1880 census, Turkey Creek Precinct, Gosper County, Nebraska; roll T9-749, ED 12, page 167B, line #19, dwelling #182, family #182.
- 1885 Nebraska state census, Arapahoe Precinct, Furnas County, Nebraska; Group M352, ED 308, page 10, line #38, dwelling #98, family #101.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, School District 15, Roosevelt County, Montana; roll T625-975, ED 190, page 6B-7A, line #97, dwelling #118, family #124.
- Montana Death Index, 1907-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]